Art Happens Here
live @ calories
- In Flanders Fields Artist Statement I created 75 of these poppy prints, to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of WWII. Each poppy is a 14 colour serigraph/silkscreen onRead more
- Showing June 27 - August 1 Danielle Fulawka Local artist DANIELLE FULAWKA has been painting and selling her acrylic pieces for nearly a decade. Most people can’t imagine the Canadian prairiesRead more
- ‘Cultural Appreciation’, tells 14 stories of strength and beauty through the contemporary Indigenous fashion designs of collaborator, Lauren Good Day, set on the harsh, yet mesmerizing prairie landscapes of TreatyRead more
- Artist Statement Eye on U is a collection of street photographs of storefronts across the world, taken using vintage cameras. The negatives and prints were hand developed.Read more
Stopped in for a quick lunch on broadway, excellent home made seafood soup and a very fresh baguette with beef tenderloin and nice spread with it, done perfectly, reasonable price, fantastic desert selection, very pleasant service.
- Interconnection bridges two series works RADAR and STRINGS Odette Nicholson is a professional artist working primarily as a painter. Formally trained at Langara Fine Art College in Vancouver, Odette holdsRead more